reexport not possible.
BMC 19: ballistic measurement systems
The BMC 19 is part of the newest generation of ballistic measurement systems using “state of the art” technology. It combines reliability and an extremely high degree of accuracy. It is a very user friendly system. The BMC 19 is the result of 30 years of experience in engineering and development of ballistic speed measurement systems.
The BMC 19 is the follow up model of the PVM 2008 / PVM21
Technical Data for the BMC 19
Accuracy: < +/- 1% from the shown value
- Measuring range: 85 - 1400 m/s or 280 to 4593 f/s
- Measuring frequency: 64.0 MHz
- Non volatile memory for up to 600 Measurements
- μSD Card Slot as temporary storage container. (μSD Card needed!)
- Series export to μSD Karte as .CSV File, this datasets can be read from the BMC 19 Software.
- Caliber range: 4,5 - 12,7mm, accord to .17 - .50
- (With suitable distance from muzzle to the light screen also rifle calibers possible)
- Bullet weight: >0 - 100,0 Gram respectively >0 - 1543,2 Grain
- Background illuminated, 8 digit LCDisplay (Dot matrix display)
- Direct display of m/s, f/s, Joule, IPSC und DSB Factor
- Power supply: Wall plug power supply (100-240V)
- or alternativ with battery (>10V - <16V)
- Power consumption: incl. Light screen only about 2.1 Watt
- Wireless LAN with integrated Accesspoint and DHCP Server.
- Wireless range: about 30 meter
- Software with extensive functions in the delivery package.
- Temperature range: 0°C 35°C, without condensation
Wireless LAN Interface:
The Wireless LAN Interface allows to connect the BMC 19 wireless to a PC, receive
measuring data and control the unit completely.
At the rear side of the BMC 19 unit, the user can find a μSD-Card slot. Mostly all
available μSD Cards should be working properly with the BMC 19. This temporary
storage container can be used, to store, depending on the used μSD Card, millions of
Highly accurate, digital controlled infrared lightscreen Suitable for all Light conditions.
The lightscreen can be adjusted from .17 caliber to .50 caliber
Sensor area: about 4.5 in. x 8 in. (110 x 200mm).
Measuring base: 14 in. (345mm)
Infrared remote control unit
The Infrared remote control unit (Ir2C) for the BMC 19 is part of the delivery package. The user is
able to control all functions of the BMC 19 from the Ir2C.
The BMC 19 can be used with the delivered wallplug power supply (100 - 240V) or
with an external battery >10 - <16V DC
Item Number BMC 19