Minimum order is 49 EUR
PAYMENT METHODS in other EU countries
our prices are with VAT 21%
1. By transfer – the shopper will be contacted and informed about the order status, then the payment is made on account of the e-shop merchant - Miroslav VARGA.
! We accept full payment to our bank account only !
When paying by the bank transfer the variable symbol of the payment corresponds to the order number. The goods will be delivered to the shopper to the address stated in the order without delay after the account is credited with the appropriate sum.
2. Cash – payment in cash for the goods purchased in person on the premises (Miroslav VARGA, Vejvanov 119, 338 28 Czech Republic – see map). In case of purchase in person we request kindly a preliminary note at least 1 working day in advance so that we can devote enough time to you.
1. Czech Post
– There is no guarantee that the delivery of the goods throughout EU will be made within 6 working days from the dispatch.
– When paying by the transfer from the account you will be charged the transport fee according to the http://www.ceskaposta.cz/en/default.htm (see Yahoo currency converter).
– There is a possibility to follow the order status provided the shopper is registered.
2. By transport company
– The goods will be delivered to you to the address stated in the order up to 5 days from the dispatch at the latest.
– The registered shopper can use our service Trace the order to find out the expected delivery time.
– Packages up to 50 kg can be delivered by this type of transport.
3. Purchase in person
– For the goods purchased on the premises no handling fee is charged
– The goods can be collected on the premises within opening hours Mon - Fri 8.30am – 5.00pm except - lunch hour 11.30am -12.30pm. Please make any inquiries about the purchase in person at least 1 working day in advance !.